Wednesday, September 23, 2015

sorry, sorry I know I have been slacking

Wow, life gets you busy and then boom! Next thing you know, it's been a year or so. Shew. Anyway, wanted to add an updated author review. I've had my nose buried and re-buried in ALL of her books. Her writing astounds me buried between the pages of every title. I read A LOT of books. Generally a book within a 24 hour period (not bragging, just telling it like it is). Kristen Ashley has succeeded...no that's not right...she has exceeded any expectations I have ever had in a writer. Each of her characters is unique. Each story is different. Her writing (more specifically, her words) are to each their own. She doesn't repeat phrases or story-lines or ever give off the vibe of the "same ole-same ole". I don't really even have a word to describe her or her writing. I am pretty certain that I will NEVER encounter another author, such as herself. I do cartwheels (in my head) when she simply announces her future release date. I hate to say it, but I have been turned off of so many authors since reading her and KNOW I'll never go back. I will give a 5 star recommendation with uber excitement and enthusiasm to anyone who enjoys romance novels...and I will also say, "You're welcome!'
Five Lip Smacks!



No comments:

Post a Comment