Wednesday, August 17, 2016

unbelievable

So. If you asked me a month ago, no, a week ago, where I thought I'd be today. I'd say, um...same ole, same ole. Duh. Because I was pretty confident I had everything I needed. Then, on a social media invite, I randomly accepted, I ran into someone I've known for a very long time. And, he asked me out. Totally left field, but one of the best happys I've ever experienced. I'll always be glad for that invite...I'll always smile when I think of what's happening, what's to come and of course enjoy the adventure as we take it on. I'm working on re-training myself in accepting things: flowers, doors being held open, dates, not paying for dinner among other things. This is a little difficult, since I've been doing everything on my own now for years...it's foreign, but I welcome it, because it is appreciated. It makes me feel special that I am wanted by someone else. I haven't had that in a LONG time. But, the feelings and connection that we have is unlike anything I've EVER experienced, and I. AM. DIGGING. IT.
Yup, loving life and living it up!
I'd prescribe this shite to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment