Thursday, December 8, 2016

ohhhkkkkie dokie

So. Where have I been? I said I was going to commit to blogging more and reviewing books more. Well, let me just tell you. I haven't even been reading. My mom thinks I'm looney bins and not right in the head. The girl who reads a book a day. I've been on the same book since August. It is now two weeks til Christmas.
What happened, do you ask?
Well, the LOVE-BUG smacked me! If that means I don't have time to read or blog, but I'm HAPPY? I'm okay with that. Will the "newness" wear off? Maybe. Maybe not. Either way, I might get back to those "spare time" fun things to do. I might not. BUT, I am HAPPY. My man is happy. My kids are happy. We are FRIGGIN HAPPY.
So, I will leave this post in saying that I will try to commit more time again in the New Year. It is crazy hectic right now and that's legit! But I am only promising to try...not simply promising. I don't know what 2017 will bring. I know we have plan ideas...just nothing set in stone. So, when I do have spare time, I will absolutely get to it. 100%!

On a side note...I'd like to thank Kristen Ashley for keeping me sane over the past few years with her unique, witty, charismatic and you-can't-help-but-fall-in-love-with BOOKS. Just the simple presence of her words on paper helped me keep my sanity and not lose myself when I was going through rough patches. She helped give me strength, of course with the help of my family and friends, but her books filled in the void that probably would have made me lose my mind...

So, I made it to Happy. I love being here and I plan to live it up, every minute! :-)

I hope anyone who reads this finds their happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment