OK, So...I'm trying out some new things this year. It is a New Year after all. I uninstalled Facebook from my phone. What a big change and GREAT difference it makes! I'm only four days in and I can already feel my brain breathing easier, LOL. Shew!
I've also made a 2017 Bucket List instead of a Resolution list. I think they are in essence both the same thing...but the bucket list is more psychologically reversed...and theoretically more effective, at least in my case. I am including really basic and realistic things such as re-organizing things around the house, working on my genealogy, going to the movies, farmer's market, etc AND a few slightly more difficult tasks like doing something out of my comfort zone or attend a Meadery Tour and Tasting. Those are not impossible but less likely that I would do them. You never know?!?
I am really trying to make this year SO much better than last year. I want to get out and do more! I want to explore more places and learn knew things! 2016 was great during the second half, when my guy and I started dating. The past few years though before that, had been mediocre at the least. B.O.R.I.N.G.
I am hoping to give my and my family's lives more purpose or at least be more fun-filled. I know there is so much out there to see and learn that it will never ALL happen...but I'd like to get started locally and then branch out over the next few decades of my life by getting out into the big ole world.
I'm done just sitting around waiting for life to smack me in the face. I am going to grab her by the lady junk and make her my bitch!
Cheers to Many New Years!
No comments:
Post a Comment