Kristen Ashley. Pretty sure its safe to say this Author has Got. It. Going. On.
There are not very many authors out there that are on my "keepers" shelf. The ones that make the cut though, I enjoy re-reading...more than once. KA made the line-up. Any of her series can be read as stand-alones or in series order. As usual, with any other series, certain situations make more sense if you read them as a series and in order. The Heroes are Alpha-HOT! The Heroines are beautimous. Can't express into words how I can start at any point in any of her books and totally get right back into it. And Ashley makes me live the heroine's story...and with feeling! Then to top that, she puts me in the seat of the Hero, too! L-O-V-E authors that let you see more than one point of view. Her writing style is unique. Its not mainstreamed like a lot of other romance series. What I like to call filler. No, no, no! This Queen Rock Chick's books are the whole cake! Sugar, spice & everything nice. But, not Girl POV, Guy POV, wash and repeat. Its mostly from the Woman's POV and a few of the Man's POV here and there. She balances it out nicely. I saw a few cases in several different books where certain mannerisms are repeated among characters...but its barely noticeable...and didn't affect the books negatively for me at all.
I give Ashley Five Lip Smacks!

No comments:
Post a Comment