Thursday, August 8, 2013

Stud Muffins on Tour

Where do I even begin with this Hot Box on Wheels? The Sinners on Tour Series...Rocked My World!
Each book entwines with the rest of the series, but the story lines for each set of characters are completely different! My inner goddess was strumming the air guitar or sporting the devil ears on her hand with her tongue hanging out. Very Steamy. Very full filling (pun intended). It has the drama, the romance, the hotties who happen to be rock gods. Doesn't get much better than that.
Series: Features Stud Muffins who are Rock stars on tour...who of course go thru trials and tribulations before realizing the women they meet are made solely for each of them.
Cunning pulled me in with the intense personalities, situations, feelings and just hardcore everything. Do NOT miss out on this series!
Stand Alone books? Sure, but I of course recommend you read them in series and in order...it will give you a closer connection to the stories and characters. Caution: HOT.

I give Cunning 4 Lip Smacks, she's on my Keeper Shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment