Thursday, June 30, 2016

Kristen Ashley's Book Series

Ok...so. I am going to write a separate review on each of the KA (that's Kristen Ashley to all the newbies) series. A few quick reasons why: Well, she's numero uno in my top fave authors. Also, she has a boatload of series/books...and I don't want to keep y'all busy with soooo many review blogs that you're unable to find the spare time to bury your nose in a book *ahem, one of KA's would rock you world, just saying*. So, here we go:

Rock Chick Series:
I don't like comparing authors to each other...because that's like apples to oranges (even though that makes them both fruit, bwahahaha)
BUT, I'd say if you're a fan of the Stephanie Plum series...this is WAAAYYY better! Each book in the Rock Chick Series can be read as a stand alone, BUT of course I always encourage my fellow readers to do it right the first time. Duh!
So, start with Rock Chick (Book 1). That way all of the side stories and sub-characters, you'll see mentioned in all of the different books, will make sense (and make you laugh your arse off, of course)!
Sexy guys with macho attitude. Realistic dialogue. Out-there-situations but not impossible ones. Chicks who dig GOOD music and GOOD people. Bonus? All of KA's books are the perfect length. LONG! We likes 'em BIG! Well, don't you ever get tired of reading a book that you never want to end? Exactly. You will wonder where KA has been all your life. Have your friends been holding out on you? Maybe they're a little greedy on the KA front.
Anyway, back to the grind...
Hot dude finds hot chick who is unexpectedly and repeatedly (and by repeatedly, I mean comically again and again) encountering trouble. Hot dude keeps her safe while being a 'real man' that doesn't take shite from anyone! Each book in the series is about a different couple, BUT all related. All books are intertwined and flow nicely. I don't know how KA keeps all the details in order, but she is on POINT! Five Lip Smacks for the Devil horn Queen!


No comments:

Post a Comment