Thursday, June 29, 2017

HELP!

I have been searching high and low for an App that is free or (cheap) that is fully customized to fit my needs. Why is there no site out there that you can put in certain criteria that you need or want? How does one find that perfect App without actually developing the "app" themselves? Why has Google Play, etc not been on top of this yet?

For instance, I want a meal-planning / diet / shopping list App that specifically lets me put in:

  • Omit Seafood
  • Omit all nuts except almonds
  • Omit mushrooms
  • Omit starch
  • Omit Venison
  • Omit Rabbit
  • Omit Veal
  • Include hi-protein
  • I want all of my meals to be 5 ingredients or less
  • I want them to be quick meals or that I can prepare ahead
  • I don't want complicated meals

I have looked at so many Apps, my head is spinning. Why does finding the perfect App have to be as stressful as buying a car or house? I've done both and this is just as exhausting. So, after the whole rigmarole of doing that, I finally gave up and went to pinterest. I just pinned recipes that suit my needs then made a spread sheet to keep at my desk and my fridge. What a pain in the butt! It will do for now, but these developers need to get on the ball!!

No comments:

Post a Comment