For about ten years, I used to read, on average, about 250 books per year. Yep, I was that involved with tiny words on pages. I started slowing down in 2016 on the reading and started committing more time to writing, enjoying life and my family...ya know, before everything passed me by. I decided to branch out and (yes) commit to blogging more than just books...so watch out world! My brain is uploading here!
Thursday, June 22, 2017
It's Hot and I LOVE it
Summer is finally here. Yay! I am not a fan of cooler weather. I'd much rather sweat than shiver any day of the year! I love not having cabin fever. I love basking in the sunshine as well as the moon bathing at night. Sunsets on the pier or beach after a long day at work is pretty dope. Sunshine should be in everyone's daily diet. If you're not a fan of the heat, I absolutely get it. But, you do have to admit, it's nice to remove the extra clothing layers for a few months. It's uberlicious that we have SO many more activities to do that don't coup us up inside all the time. Bonus: the kids are out of school so no extra crap added onto our daily schedules. Well, ours are older, so they don't require the daycare or camps, etc. I do NOT miss all the extra running around. Festivals, farmer's markets, beach days, amusement parks, just chilling with friends on the patio, it's all of those summer ops and more that excite me. I wonder if most people do truly enjoy the season they are born in? I'm a May baby, so it's a yes for me. Many of my friends do prefer their birth season, but others are the opposite. I think it's more about personality and tolerance for certain environments. Just some food for thought. I will keep this short and sweet, so y'all can get back outside and enjoy the heat...and your frosty beverage ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment